- Keith Kishiyama for an as usual challenging but doable course that taught everyone something new about paddling.
- Loma Prieta Paddlers and ACA for sponsoring the race.
- Course set up volunteers Ken, Tom, Willis, Pat, Veronica, Vince, Bob and Gilbert
- Yolo County Parks for the use of the Campground, and to our wonderful camp hosts Jessie and his wife
- Yolo County Flood Control and Water Conservation District for flows that we could run.
- The weather Goddess for a glorious weekend on the weather side.
Would love to hear suggestions for next years race on ways to boost turnout for the weekend (should we really promote a downriver fun run on Saturday and the potluck, add a boatercross, other ideas?)
Here are the race results
Slalom Results here
Downriver Results here
See you all next year!!!
Like our facebook page so you'll know when we've set a date for next year's race!